Saturday, December 03, 2005

Heheh. I can do (some) html

Right, just a quick entry to act as an explanatory tab for the new "Posts of Note" sidebar.

Personally, I'm still impressed that I managed to work the html out for that all by my lonesome...oh, you clicked this looking for an explanation, didn't you? Well, didn't you?!

Yes, right. Ahem.

Anyways, the links in the sidebar here are to previous posts that I think (completely subjectively. Obviously. After all, I wrote them) are worthy enough to not get completely buried in the archive hosting.

Please feel free to tell me if you disagree (I reserve the right to ignore you...but I will at least read the comments), or if there are any you think ought to be added.

I thank you for your attention!

[It occurs to me that I really must get around to updating this; I shall get to it as soon as the new site design is up and working as I would like - IR. Comment added: 12.06.06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home