Thursday, October 27, 2005

Update

Originally posted AOL Hometown: InfinityReversed.
20 October, 2005, 23:10:04 BST.


Update


Hello!

As you can see from the previous entry I've decided that I might have more material than a single main posting a week really allows. Sooo, I've introduced a Thursday option (in a slightly different colour - lol); with this I reserve the right to vary the word length a bit - all in the name of entertainment (that entry is just over 1000 words, for example).

More significantly, I'm currently in the process of considering a move - that is changing the blog location - mostly on the grounds that I can get a slicker look without much additional effort elsewhere. I realise - or should point out! - that it's the content that matters, but at the same time if I can look good doing it...

I'll add more on this when I've a clearer idea about my decision.

Finally, as the Holden post might suggest, I'm going to make more of an effort to add links and things to other web-based items that I come across that I find of interest. I feel that this might give you a better idea about what makes my mind tick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home