Thursday, October 27, 2005

STOP PRESS!!

Originally posted AOL Hometown: InfinityReversed.
09 October, 2005, 18:31:39 BST.


STOP PRESS!!

So, the previous entry is the first example of the weekly (to be confirmed...lol!) blog. So far, it's looking like a word limit of 800 words is about right, being not too long and not too short.

Been to Silverstone today, and saw some pretty interesting stuff - including the bio-diesel Trident-Iceni race/road car - but more on that at a later date. What I'm really putting this entry up for is ito complain...

Some oik or oikette or other has gone and keyed the hell out of my car - all the way across the top of the bootlid, and with a good deal of force. This sort of thing really REALLY upsets me. I mean, come on guys, I know it's a BMW, but it's hardly the flashiest bit of kit, and I don't think I've done anything to deserve it! It was by no means perfect, but it was a really nice, clean looking car. And now someone has gone and ruined it. Thanks. Thanks a bunch.

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home