Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pitstop

Right, for the next several how-ever-long it takes I'm about to transfer over all the relevant stuff from the old blog.

Then I'll post the next Thursday spot.

Okey-dokes, here goes...

UPDATE: well, ok, so I'm having some fun with the photos I'm adding so this is going to take longer than I thought! So much for Photoshop's "Save-to-Web" feature reducing file size! Also, some of the entries seem to be appearing out of order, so apologies for that. Go with the dated part at the top to get a clearer idea of what goes where.

1 Comments:

Blogger userisavailoomic said...

My friend told me about your blog... it's really good! I bookmarked your site. Is it okay to tell another friend?
You may find my rashguards related site useful... nothing special though.

Have a great day ~
Totally great blog! Come check out mine if you have time...

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home